ISO 9001:2008 Auditor/Lead Auditor course
This course meets the training requirements for individuals seeking registration as Quality Management System Auditors with the IRCA. This five-day course covers all IRCA 2245 requirements including an analysis of ISO 9001: 2008, preparing and conducting an audit, report writing and auditing techniques.
The prior knowledge that the IRCA now recommends is as follows:
a) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001.
IRCA’s guidance on this prior knowledge is that “an absense of the prior knowledge is likely to result in a delegate of average ability failing to achieve the necessary standard for successful completion of the IRCA examination”.
This knowledge can be gained in a number of ways:
- Previous experience and existing knowledge
- Attending an IRCA ISO 9001 Foundation course – or equivalent
- Reading or self-study
All candidates booking on our course will be sent a comprehensive pre course learning pack to enable them to meet the prior knowledge requirements via self study, prior to attending the course.